PE Pathways Applications
The College is now accepting applications for the 2018 PE Pathways Program.
Applications are due for Year 10 2018 by 21 July 2017.
The PE Pathways Course has been specifically designed to provide additional support to students in their academic and sporting pursuits. The aims of the PE Pathways Program are:
- To help students achieve their academic and sporting goals
- To improve the 'Athletic IQ' of students
- To foster a sense of self belief and athlete mentality within students
Topics covered in Year 10 PE Pathways include:
- Introduction to weight training and gym safety
- Effective study
- Speed and agility training
- Flexibility and recovery
- Time management
- Assessment planning
- Ergogenic aids in sport
- Self-directed training