Lockdown and Remote Learning
Return to school updates for Years 10-12 - 17 September 2021, 2.46pm
The College received some more clarity around the return to face-to-face learning in Term 4.
Return to school arrangements for Term 4 - 14 September 2021, 4.35pm
Principal Michael Lee wrote to the community to inform them of the proposed return to school arrangements for Term 4. The following key points were made:
- Year 12 students will return to campus in Week 1 on 5 October
- Year 11 students will recommence remote learning in Term 4 before returning to campus at the beginning of Week 3 (18 October)
- Years 7-10 will continue with remote learning in Term 4 during the first four weeks of Term 4. A phased return to on-campus learning will occur when it is safe to do so.
Year 12 Vaccination Update - 3 September 2021, 12.37pm
A media release from the Chief Minister was sent to the community, providing information about priority vaccinations for Year 12 students and education staff.
AST Update - 20 August 2021, 4.56pm
The ACT Scaling Test (AST) was scheduled for Tuesday 31 August and Wednesday 1 September 2021.
As the ACT is in lockdown, the AST has been postponed until Tuesday 12 and Wednesday 13 October 2021.
Update 2 - 13 August 2021, 3.52pm
The following documents provide information about the structure of teaching and learning and support available as we move to remote learning from Tuesday 17 August.
Update 1 - 12 August 2021, 3.42pm
Principal Michael Lee has written to the College community outlining the plan for remote learning during the ACT lockdown.
- Pupil-free days will take place on Friday 13 and Monday 16 August. Students will be able to collect belongings from school on these days.
- Remote learning will commence on Tuesday 17 August. During lockdown, this will be the only mode of educational delivery. More information about remote learning will be emailed to families by Monday. The school will be open for students of parents/carers who are unable to provide care for their children, as well as vulnerable students.
Please read the letter for specific information around access to school, seeking support, and contacting staff.
Initial information - 12 August 2021, 1.22pm
Many of you would be aware that the ACT is going into a seven-day lockdown from 5pm this evening.
An announcement from the Chief Minister and the latest COVID-19 updates are available at: www.covid19.act.gov.au
Mr Michael Lee will be meeting with other Catholic school principals at 2pm today. After this meeting, Mr Lee will write to families to outline the plan for the next seven days.